- We promote healthy behaviors, such as frequent hand washing, covering coughs and sneezes. Use a cloth face covering when not in the water.
- People in the pool are limited so they can stay 6 feet apart from those they don’t live with.
- Groups are required to stay within their benabs when not involved in any of the activities.
- We encourage the use of cloth face mask but no to be worn in the water.
- Social distancing is encouraged by changing deck layouts, chairs and tables by 6 feet apart.
- The pool closes at 5:00 pm.
- MoPH hotline numbers, free of charge, to report cases of the corona virus on mobile numbers 624-2819, 624-6674, 624-3067 and 624-9355.
* Do not place cloth face coverings on children under age 2 or on anyone who has trouble breathing or is unconscious, weak, or otherwise unable to remove the cover without help.
Will I be required to wear a face covering?
Consistent with CDC guidance, we recommend that our guests wear face coverings while indoors.
What is considered an acceptable face covering?
Face coverings that fit within the CDC guidelines are considered appropriate for guests when experiencing our parks in indoor locations. We reserve the right to require guests to remove and replace face coverings that are deemed offensive, or tend to provoke, shock, or offend the community or any group.
Will I have to show proof of vaccination upon entry?
We will not require our guests to provide proof of vaccination. Consistent with CDC guidance, we recommend that our guests wear face coverings while indoors.